12.29.2010

almost there...

  1. busy day today. had breakfast with my girls from home : ), took my friend out for his 21st birthday, went to the mall and did some errands, then came home to a yummy dinner!
  2. started reading love in the ruins by walker percy and i have some high expectations for it. i might end up putting that book on hold once i get (hopefully) the girl with the dragon tattoo. but i could save that series for summer when i have more time...we'll see.
  3. only three more days after midnight tonight and then i wake up on the fourth day and get ready for the longest day ever! haha, not really, but sunday is the big day. can't wait!
i am not a patient person. but this has been the biggest test of my patience and my stubbornness that i have been put through so far in my life. it has been a yo-yo of an experience and i am so thankful that it is almost over. but i think it has made me a better and a stronger person. and that can be said about my whole year of 2010. only two more posts after this one and i am still weirded out that this year is over! my blogging is coming to an end. i have to think of a good resolution for 2011. and one that i will be able to keep and one that is more centered on inner growth as opposed to outer appearance. i strive to be healthy every day, so that should not change when the new year starts. i'll think about it.

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I finished the third one over here and it was excellent!

    ReplyDelete