12.31.2010

the end!

  1. went ziplining today and it was so much fun! got to see a lot of my friends and spent a long time on the course. it felt really nice and was beautiful weather. 
  2. getting ready to go out and spend time with all my friends from high school and some from college! can't wait for hopefully a fun-filled night. happy new year's eve errybody!!!
  3. http://shine.yahoo.com/page/2011-horoscope read all about it! i read mine already...they're pretty fun. 
i wanna celebrate and live my life, saying ay-oh, gotta let go. these are appropriate lyrics with which to start this final blog post. i am all torn up inside about it...i can't believe it's ending. i really don't want it to...but all things must come to an end. it's been an insane year and i would not have traded it for the world. i have done some reflecting already in the past few blog posts, but this is different. i didn't have time today to go back and read all my old posts, so i will do that tomorrow. new year's day. seems pretty appropriate. i am just as sad to see 2010 go as i am excited to usher in 2011. so much happened in my personal life and in my academic life. the year of the tiger was promised to be eventful and crazy and exciting and how i started off my new year last year was a pretty accurate reflection of that...this year is different. it is the year of the rabbit and things are supposed to be smoother and more about living the life that the year of the tiger set up. i am fine with that; i am very happy with the life i lead going into 2011 and i am more than excited to continue that, but also to embrace any changes that come my way (but of course still trying my hardest to keep things the same). that has been a big part of why 2010 had so much change for me. i learned to embrace it rather than fight against it and it served me well. but i am still a fan of tradition, don't get me wrong. i feel like people are expecting a lot from this blog post. i mean, i am too, for goodness' sake, but i feel like i have almost said it all. here's to a wonderful year in the blogosphere. thanks a million to my readers and supporters. maybe check back every now and then and see if i have posted any new updates. but for me, it's time to say goodnight and good luck. not good luck, really, that's just from the movie title. but i truly appreciate all the support and i hope that people can take what they wish from this blog, but especially that it was a positive experience for me and i am happy with myself for doing it. so...i will continue to fly and say c'est la vie. xoxo, farewell!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has been a treat to read, every day, as a way to connect with you. Kudos to you for being the faithful blogger and growing with this process of reflection. ♥

    ReplyDelete